Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weekly Update #7

Well this week I really have been working out a lot.  I only missed Sunday. That day I felt like I was 90. I hurt all over, but that day of rest helped.  I have been doing a lot more yoga and still walking my four mile hikes a few days a week.  I had a really good week as far as exercising.  However, I am still battling with food.  

I thought writing down everything I ate would help.  I can write down what I eat for breakfast then by lunch time I am busy and when I get hungry I just eat whatever and run.  Never thinking about writing it down.  So I am going to plan out what I will eat and write it down before I eat it.  I am hoping to treat food the same way I do my chore to do list.  It's going to be really hard because I have such a big food addiction, but I am going to do my best to only eat what is on my "to eat" list for the day.  I will give myself on free day a week. 

My workout partner told me that she is drinking half her body weight in ounces of water.  I was drinking a lot of water but not that much.  I'm a big girl and that's a lot of water.  I did drink that much yesterday and I felt good about it. Besides the fact that I constantly have to pee. I think this will help. If my stomach is full of water I am less likely to over eat.

This week I lost .69% of my weight from last week, and since last month I have lost 2.4% of my weight.  I am excited to see results.  I put on a shirt the other day that is now noticeably looser than the last time I wore it.  Another goal is to measure my waist, hips, thighs, and arms.  I have been saying I'm going to do this for weeks and haven't yet.  I will today and next week I will post how many inches I have lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment