Thursday, April 12, 2012

Three Months Progress

It's been a long time since I have blogged, because I have been vlogging on youtube every week.  I also share almost daily on my facebook page.  I have been meaning to share on here for a while. Today I finally made the time to get on here. I want to get back into blogging too.  Anyway, I want to share my progress picture on here. 


Check out  and "like" my progress on facebook:  www.fabook.com/Mammabishop I feel like I'm able to communicate better with everyone on there.
and subscribe to my weekly videos I share a new tip and or struggle every week: www.youtube.com/fat2phatchat
I am still working really hard on exercising and following the Weight Watcher's Plan.  I lost 27lbs in three months and plan on losing another 75 by the end of 2012.  Join me on my journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you look amazing. I'm a struggling 28 year old momma that needs to start her own weight loss journey after my leg heals from surgery. Can you email me some of your tips? Heather.sotak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am working towards losing 100 in 2012. I started Jan. 10 and have lost 28 pounds to date. I look forward to following your journey. You don't use myfitnesspal.com, do you? It is fabulous! I'm agapegoldens on there.. add me if you're there.

    ReplyDelete