Sunday, January 8, 2012

Excuses Excuses and I heart K-Mart

Well I maintained my weight this week.  I don't believe in giving excuses but I'm gonna tell you what led me to this.  I started my period so I am bloated.  I am also a self proclaimed food addict as you know, and nothing gets me more hungry than hormones from starting my period.  I also was not home a lot and we ate out a few times.  It is too cold to go out and walk the mountain like I was doing for exercise and my Wii stopped working again so I don't have that either.  My kids didn't go back to school until Wednesday so it was hard to get into a routine last week.  So, Friday I had the evening to myself so I went to K-Mart because I had $50 in register rewards to spend before the end of the month,  I love K-Mart they gave me 10% back in register rewards for the Christmas shopping I did there.  Anyway, I got a couple things I needed and then I got a Shake Weight that I have been wanting forever, but couldn't justify spending the $20 when it could be a scam or I might not use it.  I also got a Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD.  I watched the dvd, but haven't done the workout yet. I'm waiting to get into a routine with it Monday when I have some time to myself.  I really like the shake weight too.  I think it will really help tone up my flabby arms.  I'm gonna get back with this yall I promise. 

I videoed myslef so many times.  I even made a youtube channel just for my weight loss videos.  I just didn't feel comfortable putting them up.  I will do that by next week if it kills me.  I don't want to let the fear of what other people think stop me from doing this.  Anyway, if you see me pulling into a fastfood place or out to eat and I'm not eating something healthy smack me in the back of the head. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment